Recycling: A TAPPI PRESS Anthology of Published Papers, 1992-1997
Author: Said Abubakr
This comprehensive anthology provides a single source for understanding the latest in contaminant removal and recycling technology. More than 90 papers presented at TAPPI events or published in TAPPI JOURNAL or the Journal of Pulp and Paper Science from 1992-1997 are included. The papers are organized into major topic areas for easy reference.
* Characteristics and Properties of Secondary Fiber/Contaminants
* Strength Restoration
* Deinking Unit Operations: Screening
* Paper Machine Performance Using Secondary Fibers
* Old Corrugated Containers
* Bleaching of Secondary Fiber
* Enzymatic Deinking
* New Technology
1997. 670 pages, soft cover, two volume set.
View Table of Contents
Member: $75 List: $112