Anthraquinone Pulping: A TAPPI PRESS Anthology of Published Papers
Author: Gopal C. Goyal
This anthology contains 93 technical papers covering all aspects of the use of anthraquinone (AQ) in different pulping processes. In this unique collection of papers, the editor has compiled information on the use of anthraquinone in soda, kraft, and sulfite processes to reduce active alkali charge, H-factor and to achieve lower Kappa (extended deliginification) pulp.
The book is divided into five sections:
- Kraft/Soda and Anthraquinone Pulping
- Polysulfide and Anthraquinone Pulping
- Combination of Anthraquinone with Neutral and Alkaline Sulfite Processes
- Mechanism of Anthraquinone Reaction
- Analytical Methods for Anthraquinone
1997. 600 pages, soft cover.
Learn more about TAPPI’s Pulp Manufacture Division.