Corrugated Adhesives Preparation, Fifth Edition
Editor: Craig E. Nordquist
Author: Peter Snyder
This revised and updated manual provides the box plant with a practical and useful tool to make better starch adhesives as well as see better bond quality. The manual also features the informative chapter, "Troubleshooting - Starch Adhesives and the Corrugated Bond". You are sure to find helpful information in all eight chapters included in this edition.
Contents of this manual include:
- Introduction: A History of Corrugated Adhesives
- Starchmaking Equipment
- Specialty Products and Their Uses
- The Bonding Process in Corrugated Board
- The Quality Control of Starch Adhesives
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Concerns
- Troubleshooting – Starch Adhesives and the Corrugated
"An informative book that is user friendly and is written so that it is easy to understand by the target audience—Corrugator foreman, starch men, and maintenance. It is a ’Must Have Book’ for anyone operating a corrugator and shouldn’t be allowed to sit in some manager’s book shelf! I recommend that the book be placed in the corrugator’s dry end control room where it will be used to trouble shoot problems as they occur."
Richard J. Croker, Director of Technical Services, Georgia-Pacific Corporation