2011 ISO Standards Collection on CD-ROM: Paper, Board and Pulps
This CD-ROM collection contains more than 180 standards that provide the basis for the worldwide manufacture, trade and use of pulp and paper products. Also included are 177 International Standards developed by ISO technical committee ISO/TC 6, Paper, board and pulps.
In addition to the ISO/TC 6 standards, the CD-ROM includes:
- Five standards relating to forms used for information processing developed by the joint technical committee, ISO/IEC JTC 1, Information technology
- One standard dealing with photographic film and paper, developed by ISO/TC 42 Photography
- Three standards dealing with paper permanence, prepared by ISO/TC 46, Information and documentation,
- Seven standards on paper sacks, prepared by ISO/TC 122, Packaging
- One standard developed by ISO/TC 126, Tobacco and tobacco products, subcommittee SC 1, Physical and dimensional tests.
View Table of Contents