An Update on Consistency Transmitter Measurement Technology & Process Considerations, 2015 PEERS Conference
ARE YOU A TAPPI MEMBER?
TAPPI members have exclusive, FREE access to technical conference papers and presentations six months after the conference in TAPPI's e-library. The e-Library offers:
- Unlimited access to more than 18,000+ documents
- Fast, robust search engine for fast search results
- Members get FREE access to conference proceedings, TAPPI JOURNAL articles, Paper360º articles, archived Solutions! articles, and much more
- View thousands of technical paper abstracts
- Ability to search by keyword, title, author, events or industry segment
*Technical papers and presentations are available for sale immediately following the conferences before the 6 month embargo period.
Purchase of electronic (downloadable) documents made at www.tappi.org by credit cards, followed by instant download cannot be cancelled. We do not offer refunds on electronic download documents.
Consistency control is the foundation of the papermaking process. Without good consistency control it is difficult to optimize the rest of the process. This presentation will review the fundamentals of consistency control and measurement in the paper making process. The following questions will be addressed in this paper: What are the benefits of good consistency control? How do we know if our consistency program is where it should be? What are the differences between various consistency technologies? How do we justify and implement a sound consistency program? How do we ensure that the benefits of a sound consistency control program are recognized year after year?