Cooling Water Treatment Principles and Practices: Charts and Notes for Field Use
Author: Colin Frayne
This title is the companion guide to Cooling Water Treatment: Principles and Practices by Colin Frayne (ISBN 978-0-8206-0370-4). In this handbook you will find many helpful formulas for use in the field such as formulas for:
- Refrigeration in cooling towers
- Conductive heat flow
- General industrial and cooling water makeup contents
- Coagulants and flocculants
- Filter types
- Water softeners
- Commonly found corrosion types
- Mineral and silica deposit types
- Equations for solving pH
- Common bacteria and Fungi types
- Inhibitor components
- A suggested biocide selection chart for comfort cooling systems
- A cleaning and disinfection program for cooling systems and Cooling water control parameters.
The charts and formulas contained in this field handbook provide an overview of many situations encountered in the field and will aid in the diagnosis and solution of many water issues you will encounter on the job.
Also provided are two separate sections for keeping notes on specific issues.
View Table of Contents
Member: $35 List: $45