Bleaching Optimization at WestRock, Covington, Virginia, 2015 PEERS Conference
ARE YOU A TAPPI MEMBER?
TAPPI members have exclusive, FREE access to technical conference papers and presentations six months after the conference in TAPPI's e-library. The e-Library offers:
- Unlimited access to more than 18,000+ documents
- Fast, robust search engine for fast search results
- Members get FREE access to conference proceedings, TAPPI JOURNAL articles, Paper360º articles, archived Solutions! articles, and much more
- View thousands of technical paper abstracts
- Ability to search by keyword, title, author, events or industry segment
*Technical papers and presentations are available for sale immediately following the conferences before the 6 month embargo period.
The WestRock Covington VA mill, initiated a long term diagnostic and optimization program for all three of its bleaching lines. As part of that effort, benchmarking studies were used to help identify optimization opportunities for all three production lines at the mill. This paper will focus on the “B” line, producing southern hardwood pulp in a D(EP)DD sequence at 88 brightness.
Purchase of electronic (downloadable) documents made at www.tappi.org by credit cards, followed by instant download cannot be cancelled. We do not offer refunds on electronic download documents.