Does kraft hardwood and softwood pulp viscosity correlate to paper properties?, 2015 PEERS Conference
ARE YOU A TAPPI MEMBER?
TAPPI members have exclusive, FREE access to technical conference papers and presentations six months after the conference in TAPPI's e-library. The e-Library offers:
- Unlimited access to more than 18,000+ documents
- Fast, robust search engine for fast search results
- Members get FREE access to conference proceedings, TAPPI JOURNAL articles, Paper360º articles, archived Solutions! articles, and much more
- View thousands of technical paper abstracts
- Ability to search by keyword, title, author, events or industry segment
*Technical papers and presentations are available for sale immediately following the conferences before the 6 month embargo period.
The impact of different processing conditions upon commercially prepared fully bleached pulp viscosity and physical properties was evaluated. Hardwood pulps from the same brownstock species mix, cooking parameters, and kappa numbers were processed through two different commercial bleach plants. One bleach plant employed a D(EP)DD sequence while the second plant used an OD(EOP)D sequence.
Purchase of electronic (downloadable) documents made at www.tappi.org by credit cards, followed by instant download cannot be cancelled. We do not offer refunds on electronic download documents.