Wet End Chemistry
Wet End Chemistry is the eleventh of 15 CDs in the Making Pulp and Paper CD Series. Through this highly interactive, self-paced CD participants learn wet end chemistry terms, concepts, and processes.
After completing the Wet End Chemistry CD, participants should be able to:
- Understand the reasons why papermakers use wet end additives in paper
- Describe commonly used functional additives
- Describe commonly used process additives
Benefits for Everyone
The series is designed for anyone who would benefit from a working knowledge of the pulping and papermaking process, including:
- Paper machine operators
- Process and product engineers
- Sales and Technical support staff
- New employees
It will also be beneficial to experienced production or technical employees who need a more thorough understanding of a specific area of the operation, especially for cross-training purposes. New employees of chemical and equipment suppliers and paper industry consultants will also benefit from the series.
The complete set of 15 Making Pulp and Paper CDs is also available.
Member: $59 List: $89