MPP Series: Towel and Tissue Papermaking
Towel and Tissue Papermaking is the last of the 15 CDs in the Making Pulp and Making Paper CD Series. Through this highly interactive, self-paced CD participants learn towel and tissue papermaking terms, concepts, and processes.
After completing the Towel and Tissue Papermaking CD, participants should be able to:
- Explain how the manufacturing of towel and tissue grades of paper is different from other grades of paper
- Describe the different types of tissue formers
- Explain the TAD process and its advantages and disadvantages
Benefits for Everyone
The series is designed for anyone who would benefit from a working knowledge of the pulping and papermaking process, including:
- Paper machine operators
- Process and product engineers
- Sales and Technical support staff
- New employees
It will also be beneficial to experienced production or technical employees who need a more thorough understanding of a specific area of the operation, especially for cross-training purposes. New employees of chemical and equipment suppliers and paper industry consultants will also benefit from the series.
The complete set of 15 Making Pulp and Paper CDs is also available.
Member: $78 List: $119