Ten-year Forecasts of Disruptive Technologies in Paper and Board to 2020
This major new study identifies and profiles the top 25 disruptive technologies that are expected to affect the global pulp and paper supply chain over the next 10 years to 2020. Ten-Year Forecasts of Disruptive Technologies in Paper and Board to 2020 is the essential planning and strategy guide. It provides definitions and descriptions of disruptive technologies that could impact the industry, along with the potential impact the top 25 disruptive technologies will have. It includes exclusive analysis and ten-year forecasts, detailing how current and emerging trends will shape the pulp and paper industries. This brand new report is essential reading for anyone working in the paper and board, and related industries.
How will this market intelligence report benefit you?
Who should buy this report?
- Identify and understand effects of the top 25 disruptive technologies on the paper industry over the next 10 years
- Understand global trends affecting the pulp and paper industry
- Use scenario plans of emerging trends and ten-year predictions of disruptive technologies to plan your business strategy with confidence
- Identify business opportunities with forecasts to 2020
What’s included in the price:
- Paper chemical suppliers
- Paper manufacturers
- Print equipment manufacturers
- Packaging converters
- Consumable and equipment suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you
- CD-rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet license allowing everyone in your organization electronic access to the study
Full Product Brochure
Member: $4,631 List: $5,344